A Warm Welcome


Since the early hours of the morning, I've been deliberating over what in the world I should type here as my very first post. I was excited, for one, because I've finally willed myself into creating a blog, something I've been thinking about for months, if not years, now.

I can't assure you on the quality of the pictures that'll accompany my posts, as I don't own anything other than my trusty iPhone 6s, so I do hope a 12 megapixel device will suffice. Anyway, this blog shall be dedicated to documenting my trials and tribulations; my thoughts and feelings ... basically whatever's on my mind as this blog will be a conglomerate of things, however, as per the very title of my blog, it'll showcase my journey towards med school—even if I don't get in.

Here's a rough guide to what each of the pages located under the title will encompass:

    • MED JOURNEY: self-explanatory, but I will include everything I'm doing to work towards med school such as how I'm preparing for GAMSAT.
    • STUDY: includes my go-to study tips, how I study, basically the academic side of university life.
    • DEAR DIARY: will include a whole range of topics from my political views to interesting stories, food and travel, just my personal life in general; perhaps the more "social" side to university life (my whole life is just uni, uni, uni, okay?)
    • MORE: a home for topics that don't quite fit in elsewhere such as TV/book recommendations, clothes I love, even my skincare routine, but not to worry, there'll be no cringe OOTDs here!

So please, stay tuned for my next post where I'll be writing about why exactly I wish to study medicine, it isn't an interesting story but I suppose I'll let you decide for yourself.

In haste,



No comments